Monday, March 11, 2013

Back track 5R3

Hello Guys

From last couple of days I was using BT5R3 Linux as my host machine. And I found that its very fantastic OS for Pen test.

I m sharing some of latest tool which is used for pen test.
This has been a great experience for me.

BT5r3 was released on August 2012.
Some tools added into this OS is mobile penetration testing, GUI based wifi-tools, and some physical exploitation.

List of new tools introduced in BT5r3 :-

dnamp
websploit
wifite
dhcpig
smart-phone-pentest
fern-wifi-cracker
powersploit
apktool
android-sdk
urlcrazy
web-handler
jigsaw, etc....

Lots of tools has been added into this new version.

I used many of this tools and discuss some out of them.

Fem-Wifi-cracker :- 

This tool is written in python which provides GUI interface for cracking wireless network. Generally, you need to run some command to do this like airplay-ng, airodump-ng, aircrack-ng for cracking wireless network. but this tool provide you GUI base environment to crack the wireless network.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home